|Blueberry Peanut Butter Kale Smoothie|| || |
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- ½ cup apple juice
- ½ a cucumber
- 1 handful of cilantro
- 1 leaf fresh kale
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- Peel the ginger using a spoon. Chop it and put it in the blender.
- Scoop 1 spoonfull of peanut butter into the blender.
- Peel 2 bananas and put them in the blender.
- Roughly chop ½ cucumber and put it in the blender.
- Tear off 1 handful of cilantro and put it in the blender.
- Pour ½ cup of apple juice into the blender.
- Blend ingredients.
- Put fresh and frozen blueberries into blender.
- De-stem kale, tear into chunks, and put in blender.
- Blend ingredients, pour a glass and enjoy!
Hello! Above is the second video I have made for Kale Smoothie Recipes dot com, and I’m happy to share it. Following is the transcript:
Hey! It’s Paul from www.kalesmoothierecipes.com comin’ atcha with another kale smoothie recipe.
Today’s recipe is Blueberry and Peanut Butter – and it’s quite delicious, if I do say so myself. Blueberry and Peanut Butter aren’t the only ingredients, but they are kind of the stand-out flavors.
I’m going to be using my patented, home-made, POV cam technology to show you exactly how I do everything from my point of view, and it’s going to be very exciting.
Let’s get started!
Welcome to my second Kale Smoothie Recipe instructional video. I’m going to show you how to make a different kind of kale smoothie.
Here are all the ingredients you will need, starting with:
- some fresh kale (1 big leaf)
- a couple of bananas
- cilantro (1 handful)
- cucumber (1 half)
- some ginger (1 tbsp)
- some fresh blueberries (half a cup)
- some frozen blueberries (half a cup)
- apple juice (half a cup)
- and 1 dollop of peanut butter for protein (1 tbsp)
Okay, let’s get started. First thing that I’m gonna do is get the ginger started, break off a little piece of that. I’m going to use a spoon to get the skin off the ginger, because I learned in a cooking class that that’s the best way to do it, and I totally agree.
What you can’t get with a spoon, you can always take right off with the knife.
You wanna start with the things that really need to be pulverized, because they’re going to form the base of the smoothie. And if you put them in later, they won’t… pulverize as well (laughs).
Let’s throw our banana in there… Banana number 2… Since we’re using two bananas, we don’t need as much of everything else. Cucumber… Rip off a little cilantro, put that in there…
Apple juice… that’s about a half a cup. Let’s blend!
Okay – we’re gonna put some fresh blueberries in there, now… And some frozen blueberries – about that many.
Okay – now we can throw in some of this kale. Get that blended-up… Now we’ll throw in a dollop of peanut butter.
Alright, ready to enjoy! Pour it in a glass, and drink up! Cheers.
So hey: thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed this video – and the smoothie recipe. If you’d like to share your thoughts, please feel free in the comments below.
Have a great day!